Conditions and Symptoms
Select a condition to read more about it:
- Back pain and sciatica
- Repetitive strain injury, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Shoulder problems (including frozen shoulder)
- Sports and other traumatic injuries
- Unsettled babies and baby colic
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- Menstrual and hormonal problems
- Digestive and bowel problems
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Earache and TMJ problems
- Migraines and other types of headaches
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems
- Tension, stress and sleep problems
- Respiratory problems and hayfever
- Ailments in children and adolescents
- Fibromyalgia and Polymyalgia
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / M.E.
- Stress / Anxiety / Depression
- Sleep problems
It is well documented that when the body suffers with fatigue which is prolonged for any length of time and whatever the cause whether physical, emotional or mental, all aspects of your life may be affected for the worse. Symptoms include such problems as poor metabolism causing digestive and bowel disorders, we can lose concentration, feel lethargic and sapped of energy, suffer debilitating headaches, aches and pains in any part of the body, and a general lack of interest in and a loss of our zest for life.
All of this is compounded by the complaining body resulting in worsening of existing conditions such as high blood pressure, asthma, eczema, etc and in general fatigue causes slowed reflexes, impaired judgement and irritability. Tiredness can lead to feelings of anxiety and hopelessness. Left untreated prolonged fatigue and stress can lead to heart problems, a lowered immune system, illness and disease.
Because the Bowen Technique is non-invasive and the therapist’s touch is gentle and sensitive, it is very safe to receive and thoroughly relaxing. Treatment by Better With Bowen should be considered for exhaustion, fatigue and stress conditions.
Conditions that will benefit from Bowen Therapy include: